Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fish or Cut Bait

Steven LaRose for Dean Terry
Rain Repeating Yourself Yourself, 2012
Graphite on bristol, 12 x 9 inches
Yesterday's post received one response.  It was difficult and rewarding to draw.

I always wilt when someone asks "How long did that take you?" 

I get snippy with the students who boast/whimper "I spent so much time on this"

Maybe I can't get a drawing to you by December 25th now, but my offer still stands (with a slight increase in cost to cover expenses):

Give me a title and I will draw it for $75
Graphite on bristol, 9 x 12 inches
(Click here to check out with PayPal)

3 comments:

Dean T said...

Beautiful, Steve. Thank you.

Stagg said...

I don't like that how long did it take question either when I show someone a painting or drawing!

STAGG

windows 7 professional key said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.